The history of Trango s.r.o. (Trango Ltd.) goes back to 1992, when it started as a trading company. In 1994 it rented a place to produce steel structures. The production activity has been being developped and widened since that date. In 2005 our operation field was extended with the opening of an Assembly and Repair Division. Next division- purchase and sale of metallurgical materials - was founded in 2008.

 

The history of Trango s.r.o. (Trango Ltd.) goes back to 1992, when it started as a trading company. In 1994 it rented a place to produce steel structures. The production activity has been being developped and widened since that date.

container1.jpg

Metallurgical Materials Sales
Warehouse of company Trango Ltd. Ostrava - Kunčičky has a permanent stock of 500-1000 tonnes.
In 2011, the newly opened branch of the warehouse hall in Jihlava.

container2.jpg

Steel Works Division
Trango Company Ltd. began with the production of steel constructions in 1994. The production activity has been being developped and widened since that date.

container3.jpg

Assembly and Repair Division
In 2005 our operation field was extended with the opening of an Assembly and Repair Division.

 


Vytvořil